Grandville Ave. Christian Reformed Church,
Grand Rapids, MI; 12/1991 - 9/1993
- Inspired congregation to seek and embrace Spanish-language ministry (Festivál de
Jesús) and an African-American Pastor to succeed me.
- Developed blended public worship more culturally compatible with the neighborhood.
- Trained elders from three nearby churches in home visiting, including grief, discipline,
and spiritual care/assessment visits.
- Uncovered and assisted pedophilic sexual abuser to turn himself into police and seek
- Assisted the inner-city Christian School next door through the grieving of the death
of a student
- Developed grant policy for Classical Home Missions Committee, including eligibility
requirements, report forms / schedules, review processes.